Friday, March 19, 2010

The Truth, by Ianthe Zamitiz 6th Grade Mrs.Wyandt

My heart pounded in my chest, but I couldn’t slow down and I couldn’t look back. There was no doubt about it that he was trying to follow me, but I tried to shake him off my path, I know what he did, I saw it with my own eyes. I know he wants to say something to try to fix the mistake that he did but I just won’t let him, because the truth is just too painful, the memory keeps repeating in my head every time I think about it, it feels like my heart is being ripped out of me. I don’t want to hear his voice or see him. His name is Josh, the person that is ripping my heart out. He called out my name “Ally!” but I didn’t turn back because if I did that would just cause me to go running back to him, I wanted to but I had to use my will power to not go running back to him. I then started running at full speed trying to get away from his voice thinking that if I run far enough I could run away from the truth, but deep down inside of me I know that I couldn’t run away from the horrible truth. I let the tears run down my face as the images started crawling back into my mind repeating over and over again. My group of friends that I was with earlier were just coming out of who knows what store when I was running past them they saw my tears. They knew something happened because of my expression. I had stopped to a halt and turn around to see if Josh was still chasing after me, with relief I saw him nowhere to be found. Just as I was turning around I saw him, running at full speed towards me. I looked in a different direction and just let my legs take me wherever just so that I can get away from Josh. The last two things that I heard was Josh’s scream of terror and a car trying to screech to a halt… the last two things that I saw was Josh racing towards and then falling to his knees, and lastly a cars headlights blinding me. I then heard an ambulance sirens and someone crying right beside me saying, “ It’s going to be alright Ally you’re going to be ok just hang in there Ally.” I wanted to tell that person to stop talking to me like a baby but then it all went dark. I then heard, “ She’s seriously injured, one broken arm and a broken leg, she’s also going to have to get to get some stitches in her head, she also lost a bit of blood.” I then heard Josh’s voice in agony saying,” What have I done to you, what have I done?”






TO BE CONTINUED

2 comments:

  1. This story is awesome! ☺ ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a very good and exiting story. I want to know what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete