Friday, March 19, 2010

The Butt, The Game, The Tree Anna Hutsell 6th grade

Help! Help! Help! That’s all I heard on my jog to the world cup soccer game. I was looking around and saw a butt sticking out of a tree. “ How in the world did you get stuck up there?” “Well I’m a teacher and my name is Mrs. Buckingham and I needed some samples of bark for my students, so I climbed up this tree and started cutting through these v shaped trunks and now my whole body is stuck.” “Well I have to go get butter for you at the ice cream parlor down the path in less you didn’t want me to help you.” “No!” “I absoulutly need your help!” “Ok so I’ll go get some butter and you can just wait here I will be right back Mrs. Buckingham.” So Angela (the soccer player) ran to the ice cream parlor and got some butter. When Angela got back she rubbed the butter around the gluteus maximizes area and Abigail Bookingham tried so hard to squirm out from where she was stuck, she couldn’t so Angela said “wait I almost forgot I have a WORLD CUP SOCCER GAME!” “ Hurry, go said Abigail I can wait till you get back.” “Thanks she said to Mrs. Bookingham.” So Angela raced off once she got to her locker room her coach looked furious, “Angela my office now!” Angela walked over to her coach’s office and looked at the floor “Angela… her coach started to say you know that I told you one more late you’re going to not be on this team.” “ I know said Angela I get so distracted easily though and there was this girl and.” “NO her coach said just get out of my office get out of here you messed up big time.” Angela walked back slamming the door behind her. Angela raced back to the tree and said “are you alright up there” Mrs.bookingham answered “ok, I guess.” “Ok let me make a quick phone call.” “Beep, beep, beep, beep beep, beep.” Dialed the phone. “Hello.” said Angela “can I help you?” answered the worker. “Yes can we get a crane over here on Fay road.” “ Sure thing we will be there in about 30 minutes.” “Ok thanks.” “ WAIT “A MINUTE YOUR GETTING ONE OF THOSE BIG GIANT HAND THINGS THEY HAVE LITTLE POINTY FINGERS ON THEM AND THEIR DIRTY FULL OF BACKTERIA.” After hearing 30 minutes of complaining from Mrs. Bookingham, the crane finally arrived. ”Vroom, vroom, vroom.” “NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!! Cried Mrs. Bookinngham “I’m GONNA DIE PLEASE NO! “Bring her over here.” The crane worker said to the crane driver. “Ok drop her here.” “Splat.” Right in the mud.” Nooooooooo.” Mrs.Bookingham started to cry. “I’m melting I’m melting.” “ Your ok said Angela your not melting.” “Oh ok.” “ Come on said Angela lets go for tea.” Everyday Angela and Mrs.Bookingham started to hang out and go out for lunch they did just about everything. Everyday from now they look back to this day and always laugh about it and have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment