Friday, March 19, 2010

The Plot of Veronica Delmanto by Nina Altobelli 6th grade

I am dead. My parents have killed me and I have killed them. Nobody can feel my pain. Knowing that your parents hate you and would do anything to hurt you, and they hate you so much they would make you a prisoner, chain your hands and ankles together with cold wet rope and then faster than you can say die have your head sliced off in a grueling manner, then being stabbed so many times it was like you were sweating blood. Cold red BLOOD. I shall tell you my pain and suffering as a child and lead you up to my grotesc murder and then my parents hanging. They got charged of first degree murder, and worst of all it was mine.


Ch.1
When I Was A Newborn

It all started when I was born, March 16th 1768. Here is all I can remember on my first day out of the hospital. The worst day of my life.
I remember being strapped into a half broken booster chair and the only thing that did work on it was the seat belt. So I was strapped into the old booster chair and brutally hurled into the trunk of the old beat up station wagon and the trunk had gotten locked. Every single bump my “mother” or “father” hit it sent me soaring to the opposite side of the car.
When the car stopped no one came to get me. And then I started crying my head hurt and I was sitting upside down in the rat-infested trunk of the car. Finally the “mother” came to the car to get me, about ten hours after the car stopped. MY “mother” was standing right in front of me drunk, and looked like she was going to fall over. Finally we made it to the door. She then gave me an empty bottle and went to bed snoring as loud as a lion roars’ and my “father” hurled me into the basement. That night I cried myself to sleep.


Ch.2
My toddler years


TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment